About Shell LiveWIRE
Shell LiveWIRE Trinidad and Tobago is an accelerator programme for entrepreneurs seeking to grow their business and take it to the next level, through master classes, guidance and networking opportunities.
- Energy solutions
- Environmental Solutions
- Agriculture and Food Processing
- Eco Tourism
- Innovating B2B Solutions
During a 9 month period, we work directly with growing businesses, to provide the support needed to expand, and develop your business and your entrepreneurial mindset, through:
- Coaching to identify areas for growth and improvement and co-develop an action plan towards success
- Master Classes designed to develop their business and leadership skills from industry experts and experienced entrepreneurs
- Partner and Investor Preparation (Pitch Development)
- Business consultation in one of three streams - Export Readiness, Financial Audit and Advisory and Branding &, Packaging Solutions.
- A Demo & Pitch Day event
Graduates will have access to the following benefits, as Shell LiveWIRE Alumni:
- Continued support services such as Shell Global webinars and resources
- Access to global Shell LiveWIRE competitions such as Top Ten Innovators
We are looking for entrepreneurs who:
- Are between the ages of 18-45
- Own existing/currently trading business in the identified sectors
- Are able to designate a dedicated team member or business partner who is able to attend programme sessions and activities where the designated LiveWIRE may not be able to attend.
- Have been in business for at least two years such that they have a paying customer base towards which a product or service; energy solutions businesses must be operational for at least a year with a paying customer base.
- Embody coachability, adaptability, commitment, demonstrated drive and possess a spirit of innovation
- Exhibit growth potential in line within at least one of the following areas:
- Production capacity
- Increased staffing
Why Shell LiveWIRE?
As part of the Shell LiveWIRE accelerator programme, you will develop the entrepreneurship management tools which help business development and expansion, through analysis of the core structural components of any business namely the Business Concept, Organization, Customer Relations and Operations.
The programme will provide you with opportunities for insightful assessment of your business, invaluable master classes, and coaching, consultations and meaningful networks.